We’re going to spend Prime Day searching Amazon and other websites for great deals on gear to help construction workers.
Here are some Prime Day deals that can help you on the job site, in the shop or when you’re selling used construction equipment.
This list is not complete and we will be updating as Amazon releases more deals.
Prime Day Deals for Construction Workers
- Save $50 when you spend $200 or more on select Bosch tools
- Save $10 when you spend $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
- Save $10 when you spend $40 or more on select Dewalt tools
- Save on taking photos of your job sites and used construction equipment for sale with a deal on a large-capacity microSD card. Cheap and reliable, the card was one of Wirecutters favorites.
Also of note: Some deals will start early (Friday, June 18 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET) via Alexa. Just ask any Alexa device (including the app) to give you the latest Prime Day deals.
You can use tools like https://camelcamelcamel.com/ to check to see if the Prime Day deal really is a good sale price. CamelCamelCamel records the price history of thousands of items.
Ways to Shop this Prime Day
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Additionally, U.S. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: U.S. Amazon Prime Store Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon.com purchases.
- Amazon Business Prime American Express Card: U.S. Amazon Business Prime American Express Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon Business and Amazon.com purchases.
- Amazon Gift Cards: Prime members can get a $10 Amazon.com promo credit with the purchase of $40 in Amazon.com Gift Cards while supplies last. Visit amazon.com/giftcardspd21 to learn more.
- Go In-Store: Customers can find in-store deals by visiting Amazon’s physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go, and Amazon Fresh.
- Prime Wardrobe: Customers save $15 when they keep $100 worth of items with their first Prime Wardrobe order—terms and conditions apply. Explore the most popular try before you buy products at amazon.com/pd21primewardrobe.
- Amazon Kids Gift Guide: New this Prime Day, customers can easily discover and shop toys and gifts for kids on amazon.com/kidsgiftguide. Amazon’s Kids Gift Guide features products from popular brands, and customers can browse gifts by age, category, brand, and deals making gift giving more fun and convenient.
- Amazon Live: Watch Amazon Live throughout Prime Day to see product demonstrations and try-on hauls, hear directly from hundreds of creators, and shop can’t-miss deals the minute they go live. Amazon Live is bringing a non-stop celebration to Prime Day with live chat, celebrity cameos, exclusive content such as a sneak peek from Prime Video’s Making the Cut, and deal reveals, including exciting deals revealed first via Amazon Live. Viewers can easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/primeday, or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV. Ready to start shopping? Watch amazon.com/live for live demos of all the early Prime Day deals.
- AmazonSmile: Customers can simultaneously shop and support charities. Customers visiting smile.amazon.com find the exact same Amazon experience—amazing deals, wide selection, fast and free delivery options—with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of the customer’s choice. Customers can now shop AmazonSmile on the latest version of the Amazon app on their mobile phone. Just open the app, navigate to Settings in the main menu (☰), tap on “AmazonSmile,” select the charity, and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile. Visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
- Amazon.com in Spanish: Customers can visit amazon.com/espanol or use the Amazon app to shop, browse, search for millions of products, read reviews, view their carts, and place orders in Spanish. On the Amazon app customers can go to Settings and tap on “Country and Language” to select Spanish. Amazon.com in Spanish gives customers the same convenient shopping experience in their preferred language on any device.
- Climate Pledge Friendly: Customers can discover and shop for more sustainable products as part of our Climate Pledge Friendly program. Get details at amazon.com/ClimatePledgeFriendly.
- Amazon Coupons: Discover more ways to save with Amazon Coupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing, and more. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons on amazon.com/coupons.