Looking for used 19-foot scissor lifts for sale? These aerial workhorses are common, but finding the right unit at the right price can be tricky with manufacturing delays in 2022. Read on to have your questions answered, and click the links below for in-stock units available near you.
How much is a 19 scissor lift?
The price of a new scissor lift depends on lift type, power source, maximum reach, and the maximum weight the lift can carry.
A new 19-foot scissor lift typically costs between $10,000 to $15,000, depending on features and specifications. In 2022, a used 19-foot scissor lift often costs between $3,500 to $6,000, depending on the hours, condition, location, make and model.
How much does a 19-foot scissor lift weigh?
19-foot scissor lifts typically weigh approximately 2,400 to 3,000 pounds.
How high can a 19-foot scissor lift reach?
19-foot scissor lifts typically have a working height of 25 feet.
Used 19-foot scissor lift for sale
Here are some options for sale on Fleet Up Marketplace in 2022:
- 2016 JLG 1930ES – Located in Ohio, $8,500 USD
- 2015 Haulotte 1930E – Located in Texas, $7,200 USD
- 2019 Skyjack SJ3219 – Located in Ohio, $11,550 USD
- 2020 Hy-Brid Lifts PS-1930 – Located in New York, $13,950 USD
- 2021 Pettibone AS1932E – Located in Ohio, $12,500 USD
- 2019 MEC Micro 19 – Located in Ohio, $11,550 USD
- 2019 Snorkel S3219E – Located in British Columbia, $16,500
19-foot scissor lift manufacturer