Effective date: May 23, 2022
IronTek Solutions LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.buyfleetnow.com website, and related software and services (hereinafter referred to as the “Site” or “Services”). We respect the privacy of users of the Services and recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner with that information.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any contact information about yourself.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, Country
- Credit card information
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, geographic location, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
IronTek Solutions LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- Debugging and reporting purposes
- Email marketing, including providing you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Disclosure of Data
IronTek Solutions LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- To protect and defend the rights or property of IronTek Solutions LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share your Personal Data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share Personal Data or otherwise interact with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose with your consent.
When we disclose Personal Data for a business purpose or a commercial purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Data confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. While the services listed below are what we currently use for analytics and remarketing, we reserve the right to use different technology in the future to accomplish those same needs.
These third parties have, or will have, access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Bing Ads Remarketing
Bing Ads remarketing service is provided by Microsoft Inc.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads/ad-targeting
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your state or country of residence, or where Personal Data was collected, you may have the following rights:
- Request access to your Personal Data, which includes the right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising Your Data Privacy Rights
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to the relevant regulator in the jurisdiction where you live, including to state attorneys general, the FTC, or a Data Protection Authority within the European Economic Area (EEA), about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell Personal Data.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
* By email: email@example.com