Easy to move and reliable, Diesel generators in the 20-30 kva range are popular on construction jobs.
Depending on the model, generators can be upgraded to perform better in cold weather, or be built parallel-ready, allowing you to scale up as your power needs grow.
20 kva mobile generator manufacturers
Companies that build generators in this range include well-known brands like Generac and Wacker Neuson as well as growing manufacturers like Airman and Atlas Copco.
Used 20 kVA generator for sale
Here are some options for sale on Fleet Up today:
- 2011 Atlas Copco 25K – Located in Saskatchewan, $10,000 USD
- 2012 Wacker G25 – Located in Pennsylvania, $4,500 USD
- 2013 Airman MMD SDG25S – Located in Colorado – $10,100
- 2013 Airman MMD SDG25S – Located in Texas – $9,800
- 2016 Wacker G25 – Located in New York – $15,900
What’s the difference between kVA and kW?
Power Electrics offers a fun analogy with beer. kVA is like the liquid and foam in your pint glass. kW is the liquid beer only.